Beverly Kennedy will help us rise above this world of politics without purpose for the people and too silent local Press media and explain and verify "Financial Fact From Fiction" ©. She will expose laws blatantly ignored that would and should protect the people of Broward County from the corrupt , selfish and some of the most dangerous "conscientious stupidity"(a Martin Luther King quote) of Broward County Government & Broward politics.
Bev Kennedy quotes Will Rogers, who said," I DON'T MAKE JOKES. I JUST WATCH GOVERNMENT AND REPORTTHE FACTS." Beverly Kennedy will report the verified facts on this Web Page : www.beverly4broward.com. And as tribute to Margaret Thatcher, who will never be forgotten. Thatcher said " In politics if you want something said , you ask a man. But if you want something done, you ask a women !"
So now BEV KENNEDY is our only "volunteer" Public Trustee and Financial Strategic Adviser of Diversity Planning Institute of South Florida. Bev Kennedy has reopened her award winning Financial Planning Services firm and Insurance Agency, and is a current member of the National Association of Professional Agents. Her company has associated with major local, national & international companies to offer clients the best service, plans and products with guaranteed protection and"Financial facts from fiction for fixing financial fiascos".
. This 2012 election was our first opportunity to finally begin the challenge to have equal justice for the people instead of the Lobbyists, National Banks, Credit card Companies, Sub prime Mortgage Companies , some "unlawful" law firms & Corruptive collection agencies abusing the property & civil rights of the people of Broward County.
UPDATE, April 2013:
Howard Forman, has finally instituted Pro-Se Services forms, windows and some help for the public ! There is still much to do to help the pro se litigant of Broward County. There still must be an on line service so the public does not need to pay the outrageous parking rates, and the inability to help with the senior and disabled parking of the Fort Lauderdale Courthouse.
Ah ha! Beverly Kennedy was able to send a motion through e-mail to the Court pro se and fax the exhibit April 23,2013. Thank you Howard!
The incumbent, Howard Forman , has not obeyed the State laws of this Constitutional office in the role of Public Trustee to protect the people's public and public property of Broward County by providing the 'checks & balances" for the people.
Click on"Role of Public Trustee "!
The Incumbent, Howard Forman had completely ignored the important Constitutional and State Statute laws mandating the duties of Clerk of the Circuit Court to protect and provide to the public: ministerial services for the people, pro se litigants, and the disabled ; and provide the "checks & balances" of Broward County Government to protect the people's property. He has denied for years Court & public record access via the Internet for equal justice for the people of Broward County .
(ref: Fl. St. Statute, Ch. 28, title V.)
Unlike, Dade and Palm Beach counties, who are exempt Counties from the revised State Statute, Chapter 28 mandatory reforms since 2009, our Broward County, Clerk was not exempt from the new mandatory reforms to protect the people's trust, their civil rights guaranteed in our State Constitution.
We must continue to bring a permanent change to help cure the Lobbyist's hold on Broward County, and improve greatly the reality of Broward County Government's gross mismanagement and gross malfeasance of Government and Court services missing for the people of Broward County.
The basic doctrine of a Democracy are "checks & balances! The Florida State Constitution guarantees this for the people by mandating there be a Clerk of the Circuit Court in every County. This fact has been completely ignored in Broward County for 98 years.( ref: FL. State Constitution, Article VIII, Section I.) and ) The Broward County Commission has not obeyed their own Charter Rules since at least 2006!
The 2012, (since 2009 amended Florida State Statute)Chapter 28, Title V, changes the authority over the mandatory duties of the office of Clerk of the Circuit Court of Broward County to the oversight and authority of the State Legislature, the Chief Financial Officer, Jeff Atwater, the Dept. of Revenue, and Governor of Florida.
The Facts :
Only Bev Kennedy, the 1st and only Democratic Candidate, called attention to the gross mismanagement of the Courts and Broward County government for the last 4 and half years. Where were the editorials?
Only Bev Kennedy uncovered and made public the need to return the people's priorities instead of Lobbyists and Political Power Brokers of Broward County. Now we must have the start of legal enforcement to correct the gross mismanagement of Broward for the people of our County.
Fortunately Bev Kennedy's more than 57,000 Web page followers, ,the 39,000 likes on this web page, plus Facebook & LinkedIn, and email network distributions to their contacts are learning the facts now;plus a News release distributed Nov.15, 2012 (< click) !
Facts From Fiction©. by Beverly Kennedy
As Broward County, we are at "0" growth for the last 6 years, and have a shrinking economy. We have over 26,000 empty seats in our public school population. We are still the "Foreclosure" Capital" of the US!
To attract new business and companies to come to Broward, a new service & priorities oriented for the people, families and business and corporate owners. Not the lobbyists!
* A Broward County atmosphere of good professional government must prevail again. Voting for a Fort Lauderdale street car"the Wave" , whose range of transportation is 1mile and a quarter is insane ! Not to vote for the combination of all Broward County 911 communications and services of EMS is insane! Shame on you Chip LaMarca!
Forbes magazine has rated Broward 298th County 2012 in a rating list for corporations to move or start a new division of their business for a good quality of life . Broward only 15 years ago or so, was always listed the top 25 Counties in the USA !
Our Broward County Government Commissioners and Administrators, Auditor and County Lawyer must recognize:
Florida State Statute,TITLE V, CHAPTER 28, CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT (25 pages) for the necessary and very needed implementation of "Checks & Balances "
Our County Commissioners must recognize The 'revised" Broward County Charter, 2010 does not follow basic Broward County Charter laws!
Bev Kennedy's FACTS FROM FICTION © list of gross mismanagement of BROWARD COUNTY GOVERNMENT.
- (1.) There is no Constitutional officer that is by State Constitutional law protecting the civil rights of the people in our court system, and the private & property rights of the people of Broward County. Lobbyists rule!
- (2. ) There is no complaint process or management system direct to notify the Clerk of Court, The Clerk of the County Commissioner, the Auditor/ Comptroller of the County all the Constitutional and State Statute duties of the Clerk of the Circuit Court that will help the people, the pro-se litigants and the legal community, and residents a method to report, rectify, and correct: Court administration errors, corruption or mistakes intrinsic or extrinsic, missing and falsified documents, and missing court files, altered Court calenders & dockets changed after the fact, obstruction of justice, and clerical mistakes, or problems with service or public property maintenance of any part of Broward County Government and Administration.
- (3) There is no or accessible free handicap & suitable senior parking with safe drop off areas at the Ft. Laud. Courthouse; and no free wheelchair availability at any Broward courthouses: denying access to the poor and infirmed.
- ( 4.) There are no Democratic"check & balances"of Broward County's Justice and Government oversight. This has been missing completely for 9 years starting with the majority of the County Commission changing the Broward Charter, revised 2002 and 2010 without following the intent of the Charter of Broward County since 1974, and the Constitution of the State of Florida for 98 years ! The incumbent Clerk, did not protect the will and vote of the people ! This needed reform will ensure the people's rights and not lobbyist's priorities are restored permanently. Ref. the County Auditor should be under the responsibilities of the Clerk of the Circuit Court for "checks & balances" ; but is not! Also the ex-officio Clerk to the Broward County Commission is not properly assigned to the correct Constitution mandated officer, the Clerk of the Circuit Court! The revised Charters of Broward (2003 & 2010) incorrectly, against the Florida Constitution have this very important duty has been wrongly assigned to the County Administrator instead. We need the Inspector General of Broward County to correct this gross lack of "Checks & Balances" !
- (5) The Broward Clerk of Court , Howard Forman should have installed the CLERICUS Management System for better service, Training, upgrades for E-filing and at NO COST TO THE PEOPLE or taxpayers of Broward County at least 5 years ago! The incumbent, Forman choose the inferior, Lobbyist led , Oydessy management, e-filing system costing the court millions of dollars 3 years ago. Howard Forman refused the best system for our County approved by the www.FLCLERKS.COM(facc) system ,which includes all: Hardware , software, training, upgrades to all dept.s e-filing, and automatic updates of State Statute requirements . The State Statute ,Ch. 28,Title V says the Clerk of the Circuit Court is personally liable!
Only Bev Kennedy, not the incumbent has led the reform for greater transparency of the Court's budgets and expenses by leading the movement to have the State legislature change all oversight organizations of the Clerks and Comptrollers of the State, made completely public and moved to Tallahassee instead of quasi / private organization. (flccoc) that was located in Orlando!
Never can the Clerk of Court have a paperless office,which the incumbent has repeated his desire to have 3 dozen times! The original filings and safe and dry storage must always be the responsibility of the Clerk of Circuit Court as the Custodian of all court documents, according to the Fl. State Constitution and Fl. State Statutes ! Howard Forman's administration have neglected this mandated duty!
Thanks to the recent Florida Supreme Court mandate for electronic filing, only through electronically copied files, can the integrity of all court filings, motions, evidence, judges orders, court calenders will be guaranteed free from" editing after the fact " or sometimes disappearing, for the first time in a decade, Jan. 2013 !
Bev Kennedy, as the Chairwoman Emeritus of Diversity Planning Institute, Inc.(dpiinc.org) helped protect the rights, environment, health and financial needs of South Florida and Broward County ( Florida's most diversity County), since 2001. Kennedy also has 35 years of Public Service in Broward County and Florida. Beverly arrived in Florida from Haiti , where she was the only live Haitian TV Talk Show host and TV Producer in Haiti 1973-1976.
Beverly(Burris) moved permanently to South Florida 1976. Kennedy's background and her experiences are a perfect fit for the largest Diversity population in the US!
She is fluent in French & Creole. Creole is not the official language written or spoken officially of Haiti or Haitians. It should be legally and officially..... French!
Only Bev Kennedy, for Clerk of the Circuit Court was dedicated to preserving our Democracy and ensuring the people's rights for equal justice in their Courthouses and all County Government, including our voting rights, and other basic civil right is a priority to protect the people civil guaranteed in the Florida Constitution since 1838 in Broward County.
And remember it was Bev Kennedy(Aug. 10th, 2010) that helped ensure we have an Inspector General and a County ethics bill, when she spoke up for the people in front of the County Commission three years ago .
phone: 954-463-5688 to comment fax: 954-783-0583
Please send any COMMENTS (copy) to Bev Kennedy
mailing address: 3240 Seaward Drive, Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
"Thank you ! At your Service, "
Beverly B. Kennedy